This Decorative Antiqued Console Table adds an elegant touch to any room. The vintage-look wooden piece has a distressed finish with decorative edging and solid wood-turned legs that serve as a stable base. The 4 cabinets, with classic metal handles, provide concealed storage space.
Veneer ( Sheesham Pressed board)
Shutter in solid sheesham
HAnd painted & hand carved
TERMS & CONDITION
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- The photo may include additional props that are for display purpose only, and will not be included.
- The actual measurement maybe a little bit different than described due to manual measurement.
- 100% advance payment is required at the time of booking for timely order processing of standard orders.
- Deliveries are made within 25 working days after receiving full payment at the concerned store. In case payment is made by cheque, the delivery will be made 25 working days after the amount is transferred.
- We will not cater cancelation of any order after payment received.
- Gift Card is not applicable on the category of Bazaar products.
- No return / refund will be applicable, if you receive the same product as seen on website in perfect condition, (change of mind is not applicable).
- In case customer delays order delivery beyond 30 days after the original delivery date, the order will be considered canceled and cancellation charges of 20% of order amount will be deducted.
- Any order can be changed or modified 10 days before delivery based on following conditions:
- New order amount is greater or equal to original order.
- New delivery date will be communicated according to products availability.
- Order cannot be changed or modified after delivery.
- Delivery and delivery time:
- All products in one order form will be delivered in one shipment.
- All complaints in respect of incomplete delivery, defective or incorrect goods must be reported to United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. on feedback/complaint form (RED Form) at the time of delivery, if issues are not reported on feedback/complaint form than its assured that products are delivered in excellent condition and complaint will not be catered.
- Failure to inform the company of any alleged affect in accordance with clause 9 (b) shall be conclusive evidence that company has satisfactorily performed its obligations and that the Products have been accepted without any defect, damage or incorrect quantity etc.
- Delivery dates are submitted without liability for delay however occasioned. The company will in no case, be liable for any compensation / damage / refund of advance etc. for any deliveries which are made beyond the delivery date and time.
- United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. will not be responsible for any damage caused while taking goods through narrow corridors and stairwells.
- Deliveries above ground floor will be charged extra amount in case there is no cargo elevator available.
- Standard orders will be booked within 60 days.
- United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. will not be liable for any advance orders beyond 60 days in the event of revision of prices, change in design, and discontinuation of product.
United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. reserves the right for cancellation at the discretion of United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD.
- We do not commit any kind of warranty for discounted/discontinued and imported outdoor furniture products.
- We do not allow customization/modification in our furniture products including installation of locks, any customization/modification will void the product warranty.
- Goods once sold/delivered and accepted will not be taken back or exchanged.
- The company reserves the right unconditionally:
To revise the product price.
- To reduce the volume of products ordered by a purchases and will be charged accordingly.
- To defer the date of any order delivery.
- To cancel the order.
United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. is prevented from or delayed in carrying on of its business due to extraordinary unavoidable circumstances i.e. beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, but not limited to war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protest, riots, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers for or suppliers to the Company.
All applicable government taxes will be applied at the time of delivery,