- Minimum 50% advance payment is required at the time of booking for timely order processing of standard orders.
- Deliveries are made within 10 working days after receiving full payment at the concerned store. In case payment is made by cheque, the delivery will be made 10 working days after the amount is transferred.
- Cancellation of standard orders within 03 days will be free for cash paid, however 3% of advance amount will be deducted as bank charges if amount has been paid via credit card, debit card or cheque.
- Cancellation of standard orders after 3 days would require order cancellation charges of 15% of deducted from the advance amount. Additional 3% of advance amount will be deducted as bank charges if amount has been paid via credit card, debit card or cheque.
- In case balance payment is not received within 7 days of the original delivery date, the order delivery will be rescheduled.
- In case balance payment is not received within 15 days after the original delivery date, the order will be considered canceled and cancellation charges of 20% of advance amount will be deducted.
- In case customer delays order delivery beyond 30 days after the original delivery date, the order will be considered canceled and cancellation charges of 20% of order amount will be deducted.
- Any order can be changed or modified 10 days before delivery based on following conditions.
- Delivery and delivery time:
- United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. will not be responsible for any damage caused while taking goods through narrow corridors and stairwells.
- Deliveries above ground floor will be charged extra amount in case there is no cargo elevator available.
- Standard orders will be booked within 60 days.
- United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. will not be liable for any advance orders beyond 60 days in the event of revision of prices, change in design, discontinuation of product.
United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. reserves the right for cancellation at the discretion of United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD.
- We do not commit any kind of warranty for discounted/discontinued and imported outdoor furniture products.
- We do not allow customization/modification in our furniture products including installation of locks, any customization/modification will void the product warranty.
- Goods once sold/delivered and accepted will not be taken back or exchanged.
- The company reserves the right unconditionally, to defer the date of delivery, cancel the Agreement or reduce the volume of the Products ordered by the Purchaser if
United Retail (SMC-PVT) LTD. is prevented from or delayed in carrying on of its business due to extraordinary unavoidable circumstances i.e. beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, but not limited to war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protest, riots, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers for or suppliers to the Company.
All applicable government taxes will be applied at the time of delivery,